WE VALUE THE PRIVACY
Thank you for being interested in us. Satoshi Ink LLC and its affiliates (collectively, “Satoshi” or “we”) value your privacy and, as such, we are committed to respecting your privacy and keeping your information confidential, secure and private.
OF EVERYONE USING THE SITE
Depending on where you are accessing the Site, your Information will be subject to various laws, some of which, such as California’s Customer Privacy Act, will give you the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of your rights under these laws. In these cases, unless permitted by these laws, we will not, solely based on the fact that you are subject to these laws:
· Deny you goods or services;
· Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties;
· Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services; and
· Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We collect Information from you in three main ways:
· We ask you and you provide it to us through forms, surveys, etc.
· We ask you and you provide it to us in phone calls or emails.
· We also collect some Information automatically when someone uses the Site – in which case we may do that through tracking technology, cookies, server logs, etc.
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION?
We store Information using renowned third-party services with limited access such as Dropbox. We keep your Information as long as appropriate. For example, we keep our mailing list current and will keep that information as long as we use the mailing list and for at least two years thereafter. For other Information, such as analytics on the Site, we generally keep it for two years or longer.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION?
We sell T-shirts and other products, not Information. We want you to feel comfortable using our Site, so we do not sell, rent, exchange or lease your Information to non-affiliated third parties.
Nevertheless, we use non-affiliated third parties, among other things, to process your payments (currently, Paypal, www.paypal.com/us/home) and exchange your Information with them. If you choose to use Paypal or any other service where you are entering your Information directly on another website we have an hyperlink to on our Site, we do not control that information, so, if you choose to use that system, please refer to their policies and notices (see below for more information). For the other service providers, if you have provided your information for these purposes, you consent to this use and should also consult their policies published on the websites listed above to understand how your Information can be used in these instances. We also share your Information with our corporate affiliates for all legally permissible purposes, including marketing purposes unless you have notified us that you desire to opt out of that later category.
For purposes of the California Consumer Privacy Act, this includes the following categories: Category A (identifiers such as contact information, government IDs, cookies, etc.), Category B (personal information such as your name, driver’s license, social security number, username and login), Category C (protected classification information, such as gender, race, ethnicity, etc.), Category D (commercial information), Category F (internet or network activity), Category I (professional or employment-related information) and Category K (inferences from the foregoing). We do not collect biometric information, geolocation data or audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory or similar information or educational information.
Finally, the above refers only to Information. We may use this Information to create aggregate data that no longer contain information that could by itself identify you and share it with third parties who wish to understand us. For example, the number of interested purchasers in any State.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
As a general rule, we use your Information for the purposes it was originally collected – such as to respond to your email or to provide information on other products or services as requested. In addition, we use your Information principally in the following ways:
· In our day-to-day work, such as to answer your requests and to ask for your feedback on our products;
· To improve the Site and other services we provide, which may include sending you surveys to ask about our current or future products and gathering information about your browser, IP address, or operating system to understand how your experience on the Site is, and following websites and/or pages that our users may frequent, mainly to understand their preferences or trends in the general public;
· In some cases, to tell you about other opportunities, request donations and tell you about similar products and services that may be available and we feel may be of interest to you.
You may opt out of any or all of these communications at any time. Of course, opting out of certain uses may affect the availability of services tied to these uses. In particular, if you choose to use the Site, we use technology – Google Analytics or similar – to collect anonymous information about the use of our Site, such as tracking the number of visitors, the date and time of their visit, the length of their stay, and which pages they view. We also use technology to determine which web browsers our visitors use and the address from which they accessed the Site. This technology does not identify you personally. It simply enables us to compile statistics about our visitors and their use of our website. We use this anonymous data to improve the content and functionality of our website, to better understand the needs and interests of our visitors, and to improve our communications, programs and services.
Finally, we are subject to audit by the IRS and certain other federal and state regulators. They may sometimes examine us and get access to Information without any notice to you. We may also give Information to governmental authorities without any notice to you if we feel it is appropriate. We may also feel that we are required by law or that it is appropriate under a legal process (whether or not we started that legal process) to disclose that Information, with or without notice to you – if that is the case, we will disclose it.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
WHAT IS THE “DO NOT TRACK” FEATURE?
Do Not Track is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. When a user turns on the Do Not Track signal, the browser sends a message to websites requesting them not to track the user. For information about Do Not Track, visit www.allaboutdnt.org. At this time, Satoshi does not respond to “Do Not Track” browser settings or signals.
WHAT IF YOU ARE A CHILD UNDER 13?
If you are a child under 13 years old, please visit some other website that makes more sense for you and do not use the Site. If you like our products, ask your parents and they can use the Site to order it for you. The information on our Site is intended for adults (over 18 years old), and is definitely not intended for anyone under 13 years old. And please do not give us Information about anyone under 13 years old: we do not collect that Information and will endeavor to delete it if we find out we have it. If you have reason to believe that anyone under 13 has provided Information on our Site, please contact us at _____________________ and we will endeavor to delete that Information.
What are your data protection rights?
Depending on where you reside, you may have different protection rights for your Information. Nevertheless, we will endeavor to give the following protections to everyone using our Site, which are offered, for example, to EU citizens and, in some cases, to California residents:
· The right to access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your Information. We may charge you a small fee for this service and we may have disclosed some of that information in this notice. For California residents, for example, since we do not sell Information to third parties, this includes, with respect to our collection or use of Information over the past 12 months, (a) the categories of Information we collected about you, (b) the categories of sources for the Information we collected about you, our business or commercial purpose for collecting that Information, (c) the specific pieces of Information we collected about you (a data portability request) and (d) if we disclosed your Information for a business purpose, a list of recipient with the categories of Information obtained.
· The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any Information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the Information you believe is incomplete.
· The right to delete – You have the right to request that we delete your Information, under certain conditions.
For example, for California residents, we are not required to comply with deletion requests if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to do any Information:
o Complete the transaction for which we collected the Information, provide a product or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you, or enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us;
o Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities or debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
o Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, exercise another right provided for by law or comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.) or any other legal obligation;
o Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement, if you previously provided informed consent; or
o Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
· The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your Information, under certain conditions.
· The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to us processing of your Information, under certain conditions.
· The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer Information that we have collected about you to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
You also have the right in certain jurisdictions to opt out of the sale of Information, but, as stated above, we do not sell your Information to unaffiliated third parties.
Of course, using any of these rights may restrict your ability to use the Site.
HOW DO YOU CONTACT US?
If you have given us your email address and no longer wish to receive emails from us, or otherwise want to exercise any of the rights above, or if you just have questions or comments on this subject, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 212-785-4680 or write to us at 256 W 38th St, 15th Floor, New York, NY 10018. We will do our best to respond to you promptly. In certain jurisdictions, you have a right to receive a response within a month.
If you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concerns in a satisfactory manner, certain jurisdictions allow you to contact your local authorities. For example, in the United Kingdom, this is the Information Commissioner’s office, whose information can be found at https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/, Tel: 0303 123 113.
WHAT IF WE CHANGE THE CONTENTS OF THIS NOTICE?
We can change this notice at any time at our sole discretion and will post changes on the Site, so please check it periodically.
Copyright © 2022 Satoshi Ink. All rights reserved.
Follow us online at ︎︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎
Or Contact Us if needed.
Or Contact Us if needed.